Applies to: AML Accelerate
Use Events to create, track and manage breaches, operational incidents or near-misses.
New events can be created from the Event Manager page or the Events menu.
- Press the "Create Event" button or menu option
- Complete the event details (see below)
- Press the Create Event button at the lower right of the event details screen to save the event.
Completing the Event Details
Creating a new event entails completing all the mandatory fields (denoted with an asterisk) and pressing the Create Event button.
Complete the Fields:
- Event Title - enter a title for the event.
- Status - select a status from the list; choose from Closed, Open, In-Progress, On Hold.
- Severity - set the event's severity; choose from Not Applicable, Low, Medium, High, Critical.
- Date/time the event occurred - set the date the event first occurred.
- Event escalated to - select who was notified; choose from Board, Executive Team, Line Mgmt, Risk and Compliance, Regulatory Body, Senior Mgmt, Regulatory Affairs Team, or Corporate Affairs.
- Which party identified the issue - select the department that first identified the issue.
- Who identified the event - set who identified the event; the list contains users with logins.
- Event Manager - select who is responsible for managing the event; must be a user with a login.
- Attachments - Optional. Attach supporting documentation.
- Linked Items - create or link items such as Actions or Issues.
- Description - enter a description of the event.
- Steps Already Taken - document the steps already taken to address the event.
- Case Notes - keep notes on progress and findings.
Working with Events
Events can be viewed and updated within the Event Manager screen.
Edit an Event
- Open the Events menu and select Event Manager
- Use the filters to find the event you need
- To open the event details, click on the item number in the first column, e.g. EID-10
- To edit the details, press the Edit button, make the changes and press the Update button.
Bulk Update Events
To bulk update multiple events:
- Use the checkbox to select the events to update
- Press the Bulk Update button
- Follow the prompts to select the field and new value
- Press the Update button to apply the changes.
The event dashboard provides visual representations of the breaches, operational incidents and near misses. Click on any chart to drill down into the details of the events.