Applies to: Risk Assessment Platform
A new version of a risk model has been published.
- How to upgrade my assessment unit to use the newer version?
- What impact will upgrading to the newer version have on completed risks?
Assessment units on the older version of the risk model can be upgraded to use the newer version.
This applies to the global risk models maintained by Arctic Intelligence, as well as company risk models maintained by each company.
For instructions on how to create 'upgradeable' company risk models, see this FAQ.
How to upgrade an assessment unit to a newer version of a risk model
- Navigate to the Home page / Risk Assessment History page
- Open the assessment and go to the Assessment Unit page
- Identify the assessment unit to upgrade
- Use the actions menu () and select Assessment Unit Details
- In the pop-up window, open the Risk Model dropdown field
- If a newer version of the risk model exists, it will appear in the dropdown field
- Select the newer version
- Save the changes.
Note: If the assessment unit is using a risk model that is a few versions behind, repeat these steps as many times as needed.
Impact of upgrading an assessment unit to a newer risk model version
Assessment units can be upgraded to newer versions of the risk model while they are in progress. Data already entered into the assessment unit will remain unaffected wherever possible:
- New risk indicator questions will need to be answered.
- Modified risk indicator questions (or their linked answer set) will need to be re-answered.
- Unmodified risk indicator questions will retain their original answers.