Applies to: AML Accelerate
- Just published our compliance program, thinking that the AML program/policy section would remove all of the yellow highlighted sections. How do I remove the colouring on my program?
- Does the platform automatically remove the yellow highlights / coloring from the AML Program/Policy page and the Customer Due Diligence page?
The portions highlighted in yellow are there to draw attention to areas that require user input. They are simple text with formatting just like all the other text on the page.
The platform does not automatically remove the highlight colour.
For each highlighted area of text, it is recommended to:
- enter the requested information
- remove the square brackets
- remove the yellow highlight
Important: To retain auditability, "Published" programs cannot be editted. To remove the highlights you will need to create a new version by copying from the published one and then applying the changes before publishing again. See this FAQ for instructions.