Applies to: Risk Assessment Platform
- Why does the Risk Questionnaire page show the linked Controls as "Not Assessed" when the controls have been assessed and rated?
- Controls were rated and linked to Risks before v2.1, but in v2.1 the controls are displayed as "Not Assessed" on the risk page. How can I fix this?
This can occur for a number of reasons:
- There are no controls mapped to the risk.
- There are controls mapped to the risk but they have not been assessed.
- Controls were mapped to risks before v2.1 and a recalculation of the ratings has not yet been triggered through normal updates to the Assessment Unit since v2.1.
Solution for Scenario 3
To display the correct Control Effectiveness Ratings (CERs) across all Risks, you can trigger a recalculation using the steps described below.
- Navigate to the Controls Assessment page.
- On the Control Summary tab, select the first Control Category weight value.
- Make a note of the original weight values in the popup so you can restore them.
- Change the weight value for 2 control categories. Save.
- Change back the weights to their original values by repeating steps 2 to 4.
Please sign in to leave a comment.