Applies to: Risk Assessment Platform
- What are the technical considerations when using a VPN to access the platform?
- What can I do if my VPN is interfering with the Risk Assessment platform?
- After logging into the platform through a VPN, no data is loaded to the pages.
RAP is based on a UI/API model, with multiple regional endpoints. The UI is loaded from app.risk-platform.com and then subsequent communication from the UI to the API endpoints is decided based on your company configuration.
To function correctly, access is required to the list below :
Wildcard Option (preferred)
app.risk-platform.com (HTTP Ports 80 & 443)
rap-api-*.risk-platform.com (HTTP Port 443)
Explicit Option (list subject to change without notice)
- app.risk-platform.com (HTTP Ports 80 & 443)
- rap-api-au1.risk-platform.com (HTTP Port 443)
- rap-api-us1.risk-platform.com (HTTP Port 443)
- rap-api-eu1.risk-platform.com (HTTP Port 443)