Applies to: AML Accelerate
Where can I see a list of high-risk products?
How can I find out whether a certain product is considered high risk?
High-risk products are identified in the risk assessment section of AML Accelerate with a red flag beside their name.
You can also download a list of all products from the Help Center that identifies which products are high-risk.
View in AML Accelerate
- Open your AML Program from the Audit History page
- From the chevrons at the top, select ML/TF Risk Assessment
- From the menu on the left, select Product Risk
- The Select Products popup should appear, if not press the Manage Products button
- High-risk products are denoted by a red flag beside their name
Download from the Help Center
A list of all products in AML Accelerate can be downloaded from the Help Center > AML Accelerate > Getting Started > Product / Service Listing by Industry.
Download the file relevant to your jurisdiction.