Applies to: Risk Assessment Platform
How do I obtain the weightings for each of the questions in a risk assessment while it is in progress?
Weightings for the questions in a risk factor are not visible in the Risk Analysis page of the risk assessment. This information can be found in the Risk Model used by the sub-assessment.
To identify the name of the Risk Model used in the sub-assessment:
- Select the assessment on the Risk Assessment History page
- Navigate to the Sub-Assessment History page
- Beside the Sub-Assessment name is the Model column with the name of risk model name
To view the risk model details:
- Go to App Setup > Risk Model Management
- Find the risk model in the list
- In the Action column of that row, press the button with the magnifying glass icon
- The risk model opens, showing question weightings to the right of each question