Platform: Risk Assessment Platform
Applies to: Super Admin and Company Admin Users
Dropdown Configuration Management
The purpose of this feature is to allow Company Admin users to customise certain dropdown lists in the Context and Risk Analysis Screens.
The fields that can be configured include:
- Legal Structure of the Organisation
- Annual Revenue - i.e. user can add local currency symbol etc
- Approximate Number of Customers
- Number of Employees
- Risk Treatment Options
- Control Type
- Action Type
If no changes are made to the drop-down configuration, the global configuration applies.
Select the dropdown to configure.
Press the Edit button.
Make the changes:
- Type in a field to change the label of the list item.
- Press the Delete () button to delete a list item.
- Press the Add button () to add another row and type the new list item label.
Press the Save button to save the changes or the Cancel button to cancel the changes.