Platform: Risk Assessment Platform
Applies to: End User Roles (e.g. Standard, Approver)
The supporting documents screen is used to collect relevant documents for the assessment.
The main components of the page are:
- Filters - to filter the list of supporting documents e.g. where documents that have been requested have / have not been provided
- People - send a customised email request to other uses to upload documents to the assessment
- Expand/Collapse - show or hide the detailed comments for each supporting document
- Yes/No - flag whether a requested document is/is not available or required for this assessment (can use the comments field below to provide rationale for not uploading)
- Attachments - if yes is ticked above, it is expected that a document is uploaded
- Status - will revert to a tick if the document has been uploaded
- Comments - can be added during this process e.g. generally relate to the documents and why they have been provided / not provided or the content of the attachments
- Pencil - edit supporting document template and save as a new template
If you would like to be notified when documents are uploaded (i.e. via a daily email) then you can use the Notification Management to open/change your document upload notification preference.
Edit / Save as New Template
Users can add comments related to the document, delete comments or reorder the documents. Click Save as New Template once changes are complete.