Platform: Risk Assessment
Applies to: Super Admin and Company Admin Users
Country risk is the assessment of a country’s or jurisdiction’s vulnerability to the relevant risks being assessed.
The purpose of this feature is to create a country risk model that defined the Default Risk Rating for countries and territories (which can be amended during the assessment by End-Users as required).
The country risk is assessed during the context of the risk assessment across the following risk factors:
- In what countries does the business use third-party distributors or agents?
- In what countries are the business' customers based?
- In what countries does the business operate
The main components on the header of this page are:
- Global - list of out of the box/purchased country risk models
- Company - list of country risk models created by a company
- Search – enter search text
- Bulk Update – update multiple records at one time
- New Country Risk Model - create a new country risk model
The main components in the table are:
- Name – unique name of the Country Risk Model
- Description – optional
- Methodology – the methodology used by the country risk model
- Status – In Progress, Published, Archived
- Start Date - date created
- Publish Date - date published
- Super Admin can view, edit or archive a published Global Country Risk Model, and resume or delete an in-progress Global Country Risk Model, but can only view Company Country Risk Models.
- Company Admin can view, edit or archive a published Company Country Risk Model , resume or delete an in-progress Company Country Risk Model, but only view Global Country Risk Models.
To create a new country risk model press the New Country Risk Model button. A popup window appears.
Complete the details:
- Select a methodology on which to base the country ratings.
- Enter a unique name for the country risk model. And a description (optional).
- In the Start From dropdown select:
- New to start with a blank template that has no countries listed; or
- an existing country risk model to copy from. Use the Show Archived checkbox to list archived country risk models.
On create, the Country Risk Management screen will display, which contains the following fields:
- Default Risk Rating
Go to Risk Analysis to see how the country risk model applies to the risk assessment.