The main assessment screen is at the heart of the Health Check and is the primary place where the status of the obligations is assessed.
The main Health Check Assessment Screen is used for:
- Navigating around the obligations
- Quick links to other Health Check features
- Assessing the rating against regulatory obligations
- Soliciting responses from specific users
- Adding or linking items (actions, issues and risks)
- Adding attachments as supporting evidence
- Adding controls
- Adding key findings
- Adding in auditor notes or management responses
The second half of the main assessment screen contains the following sections:
- Controls – this field is for adding control tests from the 200+ control test library (and is covered in Controls Management)
- Rating – this field is for the reviewer to add their assessment on the state of compliance with the specific obligation based on their observations, desk review, interviews or control test execution. These can be configured within settings.
- Comments – this field is for the reviewer to add their review finding comments, all of which are date and time stamped for a full audit trail.
- Item – this field is for adding pre-existing items (actions, issues or risks) or creating these from scratch (which is covered off in another section).
- Attachments – this field is for evidencing the compliance rating by providing documentation to support the findings.
- Management Responses – this field is for the organisation being reviewed to put their management responses alongside reviewer comments. Responses can be directed to any system user from the dropdown provided.
In addition, the navigation bar allows to jump around the obligations by filtering these by Group (i.e. chapter) and Category (i.e. sub-chapter).
The following buttons on the application are for:
- Reference Documents – company admin permission holders can upload reference documents that will then be visible to all users within the company account.
- Recent Activities – this tracks all changes that occur within the assessment.
- Create Draft Report – this button should be used when creating draft Health Check, summary and detailed assessment report.
- Finalise Health Check – this button should be used when the user wants to finalise the Health Check report and publish the findings as a final artefact of the independent review that has been completed.