AML Accelerate, drawing on unparalleled expertise and real world experience, has developed an AML Program Manual tailored to over 30 industry sectors, that can be further refined based on the exact size, nature and complexity of a business, ensuring that AML controls are commensurate with a business and where possible leverage existing business processes.
The AML Program Manual follows a structured approach to assessing Money Laundering (ML) and Terrorism Financing (TF) risks based on international and domestic guidance, using tried and tested frameworks and methodologies that have been proven in the field. Our subject matter experts have embedded decades of AML compliance knowledge and experience into the AML Program Manual, which means you simply need to provide the answers to a series of guided questions and the platform will automatically generate the outputs which will rapidly accelerate your AML compliance efforts.
The AML Program Manual includes:
- Comprehensive information about your business that will contextualise your organisations ML/FT risk profile
- An ML/TF Risk Assessment that allows you to identify, assess, mitigate and manage the real ML/FT risks faced by your business
- An AML Program/Policy containing controls that address your legal and regulatory obligations
- Customer Due Diligence standards that align local requirements and international best practice
- An AML Operating Manual that guides you through the AML controls that you will be required to implement
- Supporting Documentation including a glossary of key terms, a country risk assessment containing over 200 countries and a reference library
- An Action Plan where users are provided with guidance on how to implement and improve their Anti-Money Laundering Program.
Our team constantly monitors for changes in regulatory requirements, alerts users to these and maintains the AML Program Manual to include new guidance and ML/FT risk typologies or whenever law or regulations change, so users can be confident of continued compliance with AML law and regulation.