The Account Management function is designed for Company Admins to manage users and payments.
Access the Account Management page from the Settings menu (cog icon) at the top right of the AML Accelerate window.
There are two tabs on this page:
This page outlines the number of users that can be invited to join a company's license based on the number of slots purchased and lists those that have been invited but are not yet active, based on whether they have clicked the activation link and activated their account.
You must be the Company Admin for the account to access the Account Management page.
To buy new user slots click on the Buy Users button and proceed to the payment screen and follow the instructions.
To see all active and inactive users on the account select the Active Users tab. All past and present users are listed. A user is active and able to log in when they have Active and User checked.
To deactivate a user uncheck the Active checkbox and the User checkbox.
To re-activate a user check the Active checkbox and the User checkbox.
To add users to the account select the Invited Users tab, enter their email address in the Email field, and press the Email button at the right end of the row.
- Users can only be added if user slots are available. This is shown in the Invite User Email field.
- The invited user will receive a welcome email with a link to activate their account and sent a password. The activation link expires in 24 hours.
- If the link expires, delete the invitation from the Invited Users tab and re-invite them.
The final tab is for payments, which can be sorted and exported.
By clicking the icons on the left-hand side, the Super Admin will be taken to a copy of the invoice that was generated by the system when they purchased a license online.
The Control Management function is designed for end-users to manage their company controls.
Access the Control Management page from the Settings menu (cog icon) at the top right of the AML Accelerate window.
The Global Controls tab displays the global controls that are available to all users of AML Accelerate. These cannot be edited by end-users or the company admin.
Controls testing documentation can be uploaded to global controls. These attachments are only visible to your company's users.
The Company Controls tab displays controls that were added and are managed by the company.
- Add controls
- Delete controls
- Edit controls
- Attach and view controls testing documentation
- Export a CSV of the controls
- Import controls from CSV
To import controls from CSV:
- Use the Export function to download a .CSV of the existing controls
- Add your new controls to the CSV file
Note: do not add, remove, rename, or reorder the columns in the downloaded CSV file
- Save your changes
- Use the Import function to import the updated CSV file
To attach controls testing documentation:
- Use the Control Test Results button to open the Control Test Results popup window
- Select a file or enter a URL
- Enter a description or comments - optional
- Press Save.