Applies to: AML Accelerate
- I cannot log in to AML Accelerate. The login page has a message that my account is locked. What does that mean and how do I fix it?
- A user's account has become locked. How do I unlock their account?
Accounts become locked after more than 5 failed sign in attempts.
To unlock an account:
- Wait - accounts automatically unlock after 4 hours
- If you cannot wait, contact your Company Administrator
Company administrators can unlock an account by following these steps:
- Settings -> Account Management
- Users tab -> Active Users tab
- Click the "Unlock" button that appears in the column of the same name