The AML/CFT Program is tailored to the Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing risk factors relevant to over 30 industry sectors.
AML Accelerate was founded because millions of companies have AML compliance obligations but do not have access to affordable compliance advice or enabling technology solutions.
We built the AML/CFT Program Manual which is applicable to all regulated entities regardless of their size, industry sector of geographic location.
- Banks, Building Societies and Credit Unions
- Digital Currencies
- Financial Planners
- Foreign Exchange, Money Remitters and Money Services Businesses
- Insurance Companies
- Lease Hire and Purchase Financing
- Superannuation and Pension Funds
- Wealth/Asset Managers, Fund/Investment Managers and Hedge Funds
DESIGNATED NON-FINANCIAL BUSINESSES AND PROFESSIONS (DNFBPs)
- Accountants and Bookkeepers
- Antique Dealers, Fine Art Dealers and Auctioneers
- Bookmakers and Betting Agencies
- Bullion Dealers, Precious Metal and Gem Dealers
- Casinos and Gaming Machine Venues
- Trust and Company Service Providers (TCSPs)
- Emerging Technologies
- Legal Profession
- Motor and Boat Dealers
- Online Gambling
- Pawn Brokers and Second Hand Dealers
- Real Estate