Getting started is as easy as ready, steady, go!
The Audit history page is the landing page for the Health Check and contains a summary of all in-progress and competed Health Check assessments.
Creating a new Health Check
Creating a new Health Check is very easy - simply give it a name, select the obligation template to perform the assessment against, set a default owner for items (issues, actions and risks), select the industry sector and if required, prefill from an existing assessment.
Next provide the details of the person performing the Health Check including their name, company name, position/title, and contact details, as well as, the period for which the Health Check applies, then hit the Next button.
On every page there is a navigation bar provided at the top of the page.
This screen allows further context to be provided for example:
- Pre-fill from an existing assessment - the context information can be populated from a previously created assessment (if applicable)
- General comments – for example a description of the process for maintaining / re-performing the Health Check
- Business objectives - define the business objectives in relation to the Health Check.
- Business profile – nature, size and complexity of business (e.g. products, jurisdictions, number of employees, specific laws etc.)
- Key lines of business – key lines of business considered during the Health Check (these can also be uploaded)
- Next Health Check review date – the date when the Health Check will be repeated (e.g. annually or more frequently)
The context details in the final Health Check Report are optional. The next step once you have completed the context is to:
Create / Select Audit Checklist